These little Mini FireSteels are great for everyday use but their small size makes them perfect for hanging on your keyring or tucking into your backup fire kit. I keep them in my first aid kits and strung around my vehicles just in case.
- Produces a 5,500 F spark that makes fire-building easy in any weather, at any altitude, and works equally well when wet.
- The ultra lightweight Swedish FireSteel Mini lasts for 1,500 strikes
- Approved by the International Survival Instructors Association.
- Used by a number of militaries around the world, Swedish FireSteels dependability has already made it a favorite of survival experts, hunters, fishermen and campers.
- No dangerous goods shipping restrictions.
There are no reviews yet.